DSAT TEC 50 COURSE
Building on the Tec 40 and 45 course foundations, the Tec 50 consists of five Practical Applications, and five Training Dives.
Using twin manifolded tanks for the back gas plus two side-mount tanks with up to 100% oxygen for decompression, Tec 50 training takes two days to complete.
The course will qualify you to make gas switch, extended no decompression dives, decompression stop dives and accelerated decompression dives using air, Nitrox or up to 100% oxygen to 50m, using technical diving equipment and procedures.
- Certified as a Tec 45 diver (or equivalent certification)
- Certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent certification)
- Certified as a PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver (or equivalent certification)
- Minimum logged dives: 100 (of which 20 must be Enriched Air dives, 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres and at least 15 dives must be deeper than 30 metres).
- Minimum age: 18 years old
Price includes all tuition, road transport, technical equipment, air and O2 fills.
Not included - PADI registration fee of €35. We also recommend you purchase the manual and complete some self study prior to arrival.
Course duration: 2 days - 4 dives