DSAT TEC 40 COURSE
The PADI DSAT Tec 40 subcourse of the DSAT Tec Diver course is a limited, entry-level technical diving program that bridges the gap between recreational diving and full technical deep decompression diving.
Certified Tec 40 divers are qualified to make limited decompression dives using equipment that is marginally more extensive than that used in mainstream recreational diving.
The Tec 40 course consists of:
- Three knowledge development sections.
- Three practical applications sessions.
- Four training dives.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Minimum of 30 logged dives including 10 Enriched Air Nitrox dives deeper than 18m.
- Diving medical certificate within past 12 months.
- PADI Advanced Diver certification or equivalent, PADI Deep Diver Specialty certification or equivalent, PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver certification or equivalent
You are required to have a good level of fitness and stamina for this course
This course takes 2-3 days to complete.
Price includes all tuition, road transport, technical equipment, air and O2 fills.
Not included - PADI material and certification fees. We also recommend you purchase the manual and complete some self study prior to arrival.